2019 Kia Forte For Sale in Toms River, NJ
Sleek new style, more standard features, and increased fuel efficiency.
The new 2019 Kia Forte is here in Toms River NJ. Known for being affordable, fuel efficient, and loaded with awesome tech, the Forte is a good pick when looking for a new car.
You, as a driver, can enjoy the abundance of cool tech and the spacious backseat allows for your passengers to be comfortable and enjoy the ride. If you've seen the Kia Stinger, you'll notice the inspiration in the exterior design of the Kia Forte. Kia's new models don't disappoint.
Let's review the 2019 Kia Forte:
Kia Forte Specs
Let's take a look at the specs in the 2019 Kia Forte:
- Horsepower: 147 hp @ 6,200 rpm
- Torque: 132 lb.-ft. @ 4,500 rpm
- Multi-Point Injection Fuel Delivery System
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Gal.): 14.0
- Available 6-Speed Manual in FE trim
All the 2019 Kia Forte Configurations have an 8-in Touch Screen Display enabled with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™. Bluetooth® Wireless Technology plays the jams while you drive and the hands-free smartphone integration and mounted controls keep you focused safely on the road. The screen also features a rear-camera display.
The 2019 Kia Forte has smart safety features that will protect you and your passengers. With all trims, the Forte has Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA) and Forward Collision Warning (FCW) that alerts the driver and applies the brakes to help prevent or lessen the effects of a frontal collision. Also, the Forte's safety includes Lane Departure Warning (LDW), Lane Keeping Assist-Line (LKA-L), and Driver Attention Warning (DAW)!
Key Safety Features of the 2019 Kia Forte
Those were just some of the safety technology features that this vehicle has, but there is more standard safety systems protecting you. Let's take a look at what this sedan has:
- Dual Front Advanced Airbags
- Dual Front Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Full-Length Side Curtain Airbags
- 3-Point Seat Belts For All Seating Positions
- Front Seat-Belt Pretensioners
- Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) w/ 4-Wheel Disc Brakes
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Traction Control System (TCS)
- Electronic Brake-Force Distribution (EBD)
- Brake Assist System (BAS)
- Hill Start Assist Control (HAC)
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Front and Rear Crumple Zones
- Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH)
- Rear Child-Safety Door Locks
- Impact-Absorbing Steering Column
- Internal emergency trunk release
2019 Kia Forte Fuel Economy
The Forte saves you money, not only with its impressive standard features but also with its fuel efficiency! The 2019 Kia Forte FE comes with the option of a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic. The FE manual gets 27/37/31* mpg and automatic at 31/41/35* mpg. The trims LXS, S, and EX all have an EPA fuel economy estimate of 30/40/34* mpg.
*(City/Highway/Combined) EPA fuel economy estimates.